오피

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy. and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine, enemy. But I say unto you, 오피 love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not the publicans the same?


And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be whilst the hypocrites are: for they love to pray to stand in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They've their reward. No man can serve two masters: for either he'll hate the main one, and love one other, or else he'll hold to the main one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: here is the first commandment. And to love him with all the current heart, and with all the current understanding, and with all the current soul, and with all the current strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is a lot more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I've loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples if ye have love one to a different; If ye love me, keep my commandments.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will cherish him, and will manifest myself to him. While the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my own love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my own love; whilst I've kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which will be evil; cleave compared to that which will be good. Be kindly affectioned one to a different with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another. Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

For, brethren, ye have already been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 오피 for all the law is fulfilled in a single word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.


Nevertheless, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, and temperance: against such there is no law. According as he hath chosen us in him before the building blocks of the entire world, that people must be holy and without blame before him in love: That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, And to learn the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye could be filled with all the current fulness of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCTV

Burial

Best scrap car dealers in Australia